The available options are shown above with the one-time purchase price for each license. There are no additional monthly or per client fees. Payment plans are also available for some licenses. The annual license fee applies after one year.
Unlimited Email Support & Unlimited Transactions on all license options
You may also Contact Us for a personalized quote or call
(812) 923-0910 for more information.
Does your company need a fully hosted cloud solution for RPM? Visit our RPM Cloud Services Pricing Page for details.
- Users are counted as concurrent users which is the number of users logged into RPM at any one time. RPM Lite and Single User Licenses can be run on either single computer or a network but only a single person can access RPM at a time. An RPM license is licensed for a single server and any number of client computers connected to that server.
- Additional phone support can be purchased for $79/incident.
- The initial purchase price includes any new releases and technical support for one year. After the first year, an Annual License Fee will be charged to cover new releases and technical support.
- Multiple company databases can be set up under a single RPM license on a single network server.
- SQL Server license not included. Requires SQL Server 2012-2019.
Select Support to see details for our RPM Onsite License support.
An electronic user guide and online help is included.
Send an e-mail message with your question or problem.
Select Contact Us to send a message.
Windows 10 or 11 Workstation or Remote Desktop Server
4 GB RAM (more for better performance)
3 GB available disk space
1366 x 768 minimum screen resolution (100% size of text)
Windows Server or Windows 10 or 11 Workstation
500 MB available disk space
For more detailed requirements see our Technical Requirements document.